Benefits of Membership
What are the benefits of remaining involved as an alumna of Delta Gamma in the Vancouver Chapter?
- Annual per capita dues remitted on your behalf to Executive Offices
- Reduced fees for Delta Gamma events (such as Founders’ Day, Fall Gala and Holiday Tea)
- Opportunity to connect with and support the UBC collegiate chapter through advising and/or events (such as Preference and Initiation)
- Leadership opportunities within the Alumnae Board
- Seasonal sisterhood and family events (ice skating, yoga, hiking, etc.)
- Opportunities to get involved in the community
- “Special Interest Groups” to suit your interests and hobbies
- Our annual complimentary Member Appreciation Night
- Extend support and encouragement to the Collegiate Chapter (new member gifts, cards for graduation seniors, study packages, etc.)
We hope you join us!
Disclaimer: The information provided on this Web site is intended for use by Delta Gamma members only. Delta Gamma Fraternity does not accept responsibility for misuse of this information by non-members and states that use of this information other than its intended purpose is strictly prohibited.